MURHOPYE POTTER TOWER is suitable for studying the biological effect both when applied as a direct spray on the organisms or as a residual film. The design incorporates a detachable atomiser assembly, mechanically adjustable spray table and control arrangement to regulate air supply mounted on the equipment for convenient operation.
Construction and equipment details:
• The Frame is made using MS angle iron sections, finished in pleasing colours. Adjustment screws at the base facilitate easy leveling.
• Spray tube is made of SS 304 with mirror finish and positioned centrally by three screw mounted on the intermediate platform.
• Spray atomiser is supplied as a standard feature is located centrally and comes with a sample holder assembly. All these are mounted on the tower itself for ease of operation.
• Spray table is used for positioning the specimen dish beneath the spray tube and its height is adjustable.
• A regulated air supply of 1.5 to 2 kg/cm2 is required. Air supply from the user’s mains can be connected to the nozzle provided at the back of the tower. A pressure gauge, mounted on the front panel indicates the pressure. A needle valve is provided on the front panel for fine adjustment of airflow. A suitable air compressor can be supplied (optional).
Model and specifications:
• Model no. MRP-PT-M
• Spray tube length - 600 mm; diameter 180 mm.
• Specimen dish diameter- 110 mm max.
• Standard sample reservoir capacity – 20 cc
• Tower overall dimensions- 1000 X 370X 370 mm.
MURHOPYE ROTARY FLASH EVAPORATOR is a Buchi type evaporator. It provides an efficient means of evaporating liquids without contamination, at a faster rate under controlled temperature and vacuum. These evaporators can also be used for degassing the solutions, extraction of solids and/ or liquids, crystallization, drying of powder & granules, mixing of solids and preparation of stationary phase for chromatography. The evaporating flask containing the solution, rotates in the temperature controlled, Stainless steel water bath. The rotation of the flask eliminates bumping and foaming of the liquid while increasing the rate of evaporation.
Evaporating Flask : 50 ml to 2000 ml with standard joints
Receiving flask : 50 ml to 2000 ml with standard joints
Drive : Induction motor with reduction gear
Speed control : Electrical / Electronic stepless from 10 to 200 rpm
Temperature : 20 to 100 deg C with water bath 20 to 220 deg C with oil bath
Other features : Inclination and height of evaporator is adjustable; a hollow glass shaft passing through the geared motor, connecting the rotating flask and stationary condenser.
Models : available in 3 different styles to suit application; Industrial rotary vacuum evaporators are available on request.
MURHOPYE SPORE COLLECTION SYSTEM is a useful instrument to collect spore samples from field for further resting in the laboratory. It comprises of a small blower, spore collector and two plastic bags that are secured to the spore collector.
The blower sucks the air near the sample when the spore collector is directed near the sample. The sucked air and sample pass through a tortuous path resulting in the spores being collected in the plastic bags attached. There is a fine mesh at the inlet to ensure that bigger particles do not get into the system.
The spore collector is made in brass or SS as per customer’s requirement.
The Laminar Flow chamber is ideal for microbiological manipulations with bioassays, sterility testing and research work, provides a comfortable sit down position for the operations.
These are designed to provide particle free air to meet Class 100 standards.
Construction: Cabinets are fabricated out of thick board with lamination on top. Side panels are made of thick transparent plexi glass duly framed.
Air Flow & Filtration: Atmospheric air is drawn through pre- filter and passed through HEPA filter in laminar flow through the work table at designed velocity of 90 ft/min +/- 20 %.
Blower Motor assembly: Statically and dynamically balanced, direct drive designed to provide adequate airflow over the entire surface of HEPA filter.
Lighting: Work area is illuminated by diffused, glare free fluorescent light.
Models: available in Horizontal and vertical models in various sizes.
This is a cooler of approximate dimensions 9’X 10’ X 11’. The equipment can be used for conducting studies where the specimen have to be kept at a constant temperature or to preserve / store items to be used in experiments conducted at low temperatures. The temperature maintained in the chamber is 4 deg C minimum.
1. External sheet made of precoated GI of 0.5 mm thk & Internal wall made of 0.55 mm thick SS sheet with PUF insulation (38- 40 kg /m3 density) between the two.
2. Door: SS on either side with insulation as at sides, self locking with view port.
3. Flooring: Insulation as at sides, Marine plywood, Aluminum Checkered plate to avoid slipping.
4. Shelves: made of SS on 3 sides at 1.5 ft height.
5. Compressor: Hermetically sealed refrigeration compressor of 1.5 Ton Capacity
6. Air flow: 2000 cfm
• Digital Temperature indicating controller to maintain temperature.
• Servostabilizer ( optional)
• Split air conditioning unit with AHU at the back of the cooler.
This is made of thick wooden board and laminated. Plywood is used for the back. Thick non-rattling plexi glass windows are provided on two sides and front folding glass door. Inside clad with sun mica. Lower portion is provided with glove ports and gauntlets on front window. The chamber is fitted with one fluorescent tube and one ultra violet tube.
Available in two models : 1000 X 600 X 550 mm & 675 X 500 X 400 mm.
The photo bio-reactors are used in the production of photosynthetic micro organisms in the production of food, fuel and bio-chemicals.
Murhopye Scientific Company has designed, fabricated and supplied photo bio-reactors to research organizations.
A photo bio-reactor consists of a bio-reactor of different sizes with control of operational and cultural parameters are available.
Light intensity of required wave length range with control of light and light & dark periods are available.