These autoclaves are widely used in microbiology, medicine, Podiatry, tattooing, piercing, veterinary, mycology, dentistry, and prosthetics fabrication. They vary in size and function depending on the media to be sterilized.
1) Double / triple wall design has one / two chambers for steam and water.
2) The working chamber is made of SS LM 304 grade of 1.6mm thickness.
3) Steam jacket is made of SS 304 grade, Outer cover is available in SS / MS powder coated. All joints are argon welded.
4) Lid, flange and bottom sheet are also made of SS. Equipped with lid fitted accurate pressure gauge, safety spring loaded pressure valve and steam release valve.
5) Foot lifting arrangement included.
Murhopye make Horizontal rectangular / cylindrical autoclaves are most ideal for critical applications requiring assured and reliable total destroy of all living organisms. An autoclave is a device used to sterilize equipment and supplies by subjecting them to high pressure saturated steam at 121/ 134 °C for around 15–20 minutes depending on the size of the load and the contents. These autoclaves are available in fully automatic, semi automatic and GMP models.
PLC / MICROPROCESSOR BASED CONTROLS:
The Autoclave system is equipped with a PC based Microprocessor Controlled Process Management System. The Systems ensures the desired process repeatability and accuracy for the effective and efficient sterilization.
The Microprocessor is programmable for selecting:
1. Number of pulses, vacuum strength for pulse, sterilization time, operating temperature & pressure, drying time & post vacuum strength- all these parameters selectable & programmable as per requirement.
2. Fully Automatic operation.
3. Self diagnostic system is incorporated in microprocessor programming & provided fault / error message with indication & alarm on system failure.
4. Bowie Dick Test.
5. Manual operating arrangement is also provided in case of Auto system failure for emergency use.
MURHOPYE ROTARY AUTOCLAVE is a cylindrical, horizontal, rotating sterilizer arranged for direct stem injection. This is recommended for sterilizing powdery/ flaky/ granular material with fine particle size and low thermal conductivity materials like wheat, bran, rice starch, rice flour etc. These materials being poor conductors of heat will take a long time if not agitated. The tumbling action and the baffles which agitate the material achieve uniform heating. Direct addition of steam is more economical than heating through a jacket.
A pressure-regulating device ensures the correct operating pressure. Piping design ensures dry steam at the inlet. The moisture that is added by direct stem addition is removed by subjecting the autoclave to a vacuum of about 600 mm Hg.
The autoclave is loaded through the manhole in top position and rotated during the steaming and vacuum drying steps. The product, cooled to about 50 deg C inside the autoclave with the aid of water circulation through the jacket, is unloaded using a slide valve.
The Autoclave is made in SS 304 or 316 as per the customer’s requirement.
A water ring vacuum pump is used for generating the vacuum.
An electric mini boiler with all safety features can be provided.
Construction: Made of thick SS sheet with SS cladding and glass wool insulation in between .
Standard features: Steam Valve, Pressure Gauge, Safety valves, piping, drain valve, Electrical control Panel with all safety features.